CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 August 2011

You lift me up!

I always ask my mom if we can post my card on my blog and she finally said yes! We got this digi for $1 at Stretch N Bubbles Shop a few weeks back. They have a new Dollar Digi every week - what a great deal! I really like the kite image. Actually I got a new kite just the other day and we went kite flying. It was soooo much fun! Hope this card "lifts you up"! I am entering it in the Kids Summer Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and will definitely be back soon to enter again.
: ) Miss E.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Miss E :-) I love the kite image and the coloues and sentiment are perfect :-) This card did lift me up and put a smile on my face this morning :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Childrens Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally lifted me up thank you!!! What a great idea - to use the circles too - and I really LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring - you are so creative! WOW! Keep up that awesome card making girl !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )