CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 8 November 2011

A 2nd Prairie Fairy Hippo

Here is a 2nd card I made using Prairy Fairy Designs Norm 'n Helen Hippo. I picked papers that matched my colouring exactly! I have been making A LOT of cards lately....just have to get them on my blog!!!! You can still join our first challenge - favourite animals at Little Hands Challenge Blog. The deadline is November 15th when we will announce a new challenge. I can't wait to go work at Cole and Toomie's house again with the rest of the design team...stayed tuned for the theme and our sponsor!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Toomie says "WHOA!! I love that card!" and I'm crazy about those colors you used! Love the buttons too! Fab job - fab creation and fab work (as always!) xo Cole, Toomie and Renno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention how much I love the "new" blog look too!!!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )