CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 1 January 2012

CELEBRATE!!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!! It's time for a new challenge at Little Hands Challenge Blog! Our new theme is Celebrate or Party and that is just what I did last night. We went to my cousin's house and celebrated the new year with them. Well we didn't stay up til 12:00 but we still had a lot of fun! This super cute digi is from JellyPark and I did some paper piecing on the girl's dress and balloon. Our design team met up to finish our cards and I love working at Cole's house cause she has so, so many stamps and punches to choose from. Plus I get to play with my best friend Toomie. I hope that you join us for our challenge and if you do there is a freebie for you to use. TFL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We love absolutely EVERYTHING about this card Miss E!! Love her dress....the flower you chose, the papers and your coloring is fab too! Excellent! And we always love having you over too - you're awesome and so is your whole family!!! Can't wait to do it again :-) Big hugz, Cole, Toomie and Renno

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )