CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 March 2012

Guest Designer at Craft Your Passion Kids Crafts

Last month I won the striped challenge at Craft Your Passion Kids Crafts so this month I got to be the guest designer. I chose this super cute panda image from The Paper Shelter. The theme this month is Spring has Sprung so I made sure to use nice spring colours (purple and green are perfect for that). Hope you will come and join that challenge as well as our animal prints challenge at Little Hands Challenge Blog....which I used on this card as well ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh is this CUTE!!??!!
    I LOVE that background paper!! And your pink panda is perfect!!
    I love the purple and green color combo, too!!
    This is a GREAT card!! (-:

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo incredibly adorable - love it! Great job girl ! You rock - congrats on the win too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )