CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 March 2012

My friend

Here is the card I made for the current challenge at Little Hands Challenge Blog. Our sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads.  Our theme is Friends. So use an image with 2 or more friends on it or make a card for a friend. I actually did both cause I am giving this card to my friend for her birthday next weekend. I used an image my mom got from Etsy. You can find it HERE. I am entering my card at Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.   

3 comments:

  1. i love your card its so cute, go to my blog coz theres an award for you coz i think your super clever
    love
    macka xx
    http://craftingwithdoodle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE......your friend will LOVE this card!!! It's so sweet...just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss E. this card you made is awesome.it is so sweet and good choice of digi.


    Toomie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking and leave me a comment cause I love comments : )